Pre-fabricated insulated panels
– SPM manufactures a range of insulated panels for clients needing climate controlled cold/freezer rooms that are hygienic and corrosion resistant.
– With sophisticated cut to length panel manufacturing machines which roll forms to a unique tongue and groove joint which is then with pressure, laminated using an industrial polyurethane adhesive to either a polystyrene, rockwool or polyurethane inner core.
– Clients have the option to choose from a selection of interior and exterior finishes such as chromadeck, FRP, stainless steel, aluminium and fibre cement.
– We ensure that only the highest quality of locally sourced materials are used in the manufacturing process.
– Our production process complies with the strict local and international standards including Hazard Analyses Critical Control Point (HACCP), Perishable Products Export Control Board (PPECB), Europeon Union (EU) SABS from sourcing of raw materials to die cast aluminium extrusions
– Environmentally friendly and recyclable. – We pride ourselves in using only “FR” (Flame retardant) polystyrene in the manufacturing process.
– Panel thicknesses and lengths are manufactured in accordance with room temperature requirements or clients’ requirements (see our technical data page)
– Our modular panel width is 1175mm however with our sophisticated and adjustable roll forming machine, infil panels with the tongue and groove toggle joint system can be manufactured from 300mm to 1175mm in width. – SPM has its own IBR profile machine which profiles a coverage width of 1100mm and which can be laminated to various thicknesses and density of core materials.
– Panels are manufactured to any transportable length. – SPM insulated panels have been widely exported to different parts of the world including Sub-Saharan Africa for various applications. – SPM also manufactures a prefabricated insulated panel which is fully accredited and fire resistant for cost effective building solutions.
We ensure that only the highest quality materials are used on the manufacturing process which complies with environmental and international standards from sourcing of raw materials and die-cast aluminium sections.
We pride ourselves in only using ‘FR’ (flame retardant) Polystyrene in the manufacturing process.
Panel thickness and lengths are manufactured in accordance with room temperature requirements and/or client specifications.
Our modular panel width is 1190mm wide and 1100mm wide SPM IBR root profile that could be laminated to various thickness and density of core materials.
Panels can be manufactured to any transportable length.
Specialised Panel Manufacturing also hosts its in-house engineering and chemical departments.